Sleek and progressive - there's a certain mystique to fast cars that's hard to explain. With help from Hollywood's, your brand can be associated with the allure of vintage or modern cars. In addition to our existing fleet, we can fully restore and up fit any vehicle from top to bottom. Our turn-key solutions easily transform your ideas to final products that are sure to get the attention of fans.
Hollywood's Productions offers a variety of show cars and show trucks that can be used for showings at retail locations or to make appearances at special events. All units give consumers and retailers and up-close and personal look at the inner-workings of an authentic stock car.
- Full Display including truck, trailer, & show car: Space needed – 60’ x 30’
- Car Only Display: Space needed – 17’ x 6’6’’
- Set-up Time: 30 minutes
- Tire Changing Simulator available upon request
- 1 Driver/Ambassador
Hollywood’s coordinates the execution of the Motorsports Program on behalf of clients. This includes:
- Utilization of All-Access Weekend packages, credentials and show car requests, on-premise promotions, and incentives.
- Assists client field representative and race market distributor in actual execution of racing program
- Submits weekly credential info to NASCAR and race teams. Acts as client’s agency representative for All-Access and Pole Activation at all NASCAR races Hosts client All-Access NASCAR Weekend guests and VIPs
- Secures Pole Award items including qualifying draw, hats, flags, and props, trophy for flag-waving activities, post qualifying and pre-race ceremonies
- Secure parking for VIP All-Access vehicle.
- Ensures fulfillment of NASCAR ticket allocations per contract
- Purchases tickets for each track from client field and distributors
- Coordinates any corporate at-track hospitality above and beyond All-Access and race team program.
- Develops and coordinates schedule for mobile marketing appearances for show cars.
- Executes weekly race market Pole Trophy promotions.
- Secures permit and location for hospitality vehicle at track as scheduled.
- Obtains total number of client personnel, guests, and VIPs attending over entire race weekend.
- Determines menu and quantity of food and beer for entire race weekend and prepare food for client personnel, guests, and VIPs
- Provides post race recaps with photos, guest numbers and activation details.