Interested in joing the HWP team? Feel free to send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep it on file for one year.
SOUTH CAROLINA POSITIONS:
As a Driver/Event Coordinator you are responsible for the safe delivery, set up, and tear down of event units. You will also be the liaison for HWP to its clients and customers. PROFESSIONALISM is key.
We are looking to fill both CDL and Non-CDL Positions
The essential functions and basic duties of the CDL Driver are to perform a pre and post trip inspection of their vehicle, utilizing knowledge of safe and effective loading and handling procedures. Travel is required and involves anywhere from (2) days, to (2) or MORE weeks on the road at a time.
- Responsible for loading equipment and ensuring vehicle as well as event equipment arrive in quality condition
- Set up and tear down of event material and equipment
- Reporting any accident immediately to the Fleet Manager and your direct manager
- Keeping vehicles well maintained, safe, and secure; reporting any defects promptly using ELD app
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment while at event
- Pre-trip equipment at a minimum of (2) days before departure for an event, and complete post-trip no more than (2) days after returning from an event
- Responsible for cleaning equipment after returning from an event
- Class A CDL (for some positions)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass MVR, drug screen, and background check
- Basic knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) law and mandates and understanding of HWP’s safety standards
- Must be able to lift at least 50-75 lbs. Some situations do require intensive labor
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
This is a full-time job with the following benefits:
- Insurance: (paid by the employer) life, health, and dental insurance
- Per Diem
- Possibility of an end of year bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
Sound like you?
Send resume and any references to: